Posted by ashleyheartsyu
… to write this post. Well, not really. It was kind of a “secret exchange” of sorts. My friend, known as Bob on the Net and [censored] in real life (this is sensitive information people, can’t have it getting spread around now can I?), has asked me to inform the general public about this awesome site (in which he’s ordering for me a zombie shirt, right?) in exchange for…well, you don’t need to know. Let’s just say it involved a lot of spam. ON GMAIL. (get your minds out of the gutter, okay?)
WOOT. shirt.woot to be exact.
Want graphic tees? Go to this site now and get some witty, sarcastic (not unlike yours truly) tees for $10-$15 each ($10 for the Shirt of the Day, the one you first see when you enter the site, and $15 for everything else) and best of all? Read my lips: FREE. SHIPPING. (well, it’s standard shipping at least, international and overnight shipping require an extra $5)
What else can I say about it? Oh yeah, once you order your first shirt, you’re automatically allowed to vote in the Derby where you vote for new designs that you want to be all over your front side.
So without any further ado, I present to you my top ten Woots of past and present. (warning: cute overload? possibly…)
10. Gone Fishing (aww, what a cutie pie)
9. Don’t Even Ask (another cute tshirt…seeing a pattern?)
8. An Exhaustive Guide to Cuts of Meat
7. Metric (for any Anglophiles)
6. Sissy Fight
5. The Domino Effect (oh gosh, I burst out laughing when I saw this one)
4. Unstealthiest Ninja (the looks on their faces…)
2. Eatser Bunny (haha, punny)
1. Acquired Taste (the shirt that, ahem, someone’s supposed to order for me? *sparkly eyes*)
Listen to ;; Tonight Tonight by Hot Chellae Rae